- It's not clear what is a radar: Radar occupies whole area of the zone it's inside.
- It's not clear if the zone that radar occupies is covered by the radar: Radar fully covers the zone it's inside.
- It's not clear what are problem constraints, there is a number of TLE solutions out there just because of that. Specifically, constraints of the area and influence limits are not specified.
- It's not clear when the radar "controls" the zone. The full area of the zone must be within influence of the radar.
- It's not clear when the zone is not "controlled" by any radar. There are situations when 2 radars partially cover the zone, but both together they fully cover the zone. Zone is fully covered if it's fully covered by at least one radar.